BEFORE YOU BUY A HOSPITAL BED, COMPARE
PRICE, QUALITY, GUARANTEE AND SERVICE.
COMPARE THE COMPONENTS OF A HOSPITAL BED:
2 MOTOR OR 3 MOTOR; LOW OR STANDARD HEIGHT; STANDARD WEIGHT CAPACITY OF
BARIATRIC HEAVY DUTY; FRAME, MOTORS, HAND CONTROL, CASTERS, FOUNDATION AND
A STANDARD HOSPITAL BED COMES WITH AN
INEXPENSIVE VINYL COVERED FOAM MATTRESS. COMPARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF
HOSPITAL BED MATTRESS; INCLUDING: LATEXPEDIC,
GEL-HYBRIDS, LOW-AIRLOSS, AND BARIATRIC HOSPITAL BED MATTRESSES.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR THE STANDARD 2 MOTOR
(SEMI-ELECTRIC: HEAD UP, FOOT UP) AND 3-MOTOR (FULLY-ELECTRIC: HEAD UP, FOOT UP
AND WHOLE BED UP AND DOWN) THE GRAHAM FIELD PATRIOT HOSPITAL BED.
OUR FIRST RECOMMENDATION: THE GF GRAHAM-FIELD
PATRIOT HOSPITAL BED
the new Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed with a grid sleep surface!
Designed and engineered by the same team who develop the GF Long Term Care beds.
Sleep surface is MADE IN THE USA!
The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low
version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the
Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric
height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the
bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also
enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full
electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low
bed for better inventory management!
- Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy
- set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient
- handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during
shipment and deliveries.
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient,
mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Height Adjustment:
Casters in Low Position:
Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level)
Casters in Standard Position:
Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent
loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either
the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with
one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
Product Images For Download
Stock Code Images For Download
DRIVE HOSPITAL Beds & Accessories
Beds & Accessories